Well It Looks Like I’m A Very Attractive Man, And I Didn’t Even Know It
So according to women on Reddit, which is an interesting source for a list like this, the “11 Most Attractive Things Men Do Without Even Realizing” might as well be called “Things That Sam Does That Makes Him 100% More Attractive Without Even Realizing.”
Here are the 11 most attractive things a man can do, according to Reddit users (again, kind of a weird source):
1. Be kind, especially to strangers. Whether that’s tipping the delivery guy extra when it’s raining, pulling over to help someone with car trouble or holding the door open for someone with their hands full. As one user wrote, “Catching you doing something that shows your character… sexiest thing ever.”
Check. Kind is my middle name.. sometimes. What constitutes kind.. I think this is one of the traits I don’t know exists, but do subconsciously.
2. Laugh out loud. Because who isn’t attracted to someone who finds joy and humor in the world? For one Redditor, “Genuine, uncontrollable laughter makes me want to kiss them.”
I live to laugh. I know that sounds like a quote some girl would instagram.. but I do. So check. I lol all the time.
Well I didn’t know forearms were the equivalent to boobs for us… but check, I roll my sleeves up and get to work just like every other hard working american.. noted, from now on only wearing shirts that highlight the forearms.
4. Go gooey-eyed. The way someone looks at you can be very telling. One Redditor loves “When [your partner’s] eyes get all sparkly when they first see you” — who wouldn’t?
Yeah I don’t really remember what it feels like to love, or really to be excited. So I don’t really understand this whole gooey-eyed thing.
5. Speak passionately. Commenters on the thread were in agreement that the topic is less important than the way they talk about or argue for it. One user wrote: “When my [significant other] talks excitedly about anything he cares about, even if it isn’t really one of my interests, it is insanely attractive to me.”
I can be passionate. Absolutely. A couple beers in and I’ll passionately talk any chicks ear off.. they never seem to like it nearly as much as these Reddit girls, but this is N0. 5 on the list.
I am the king of sounding like I know what I’m talking about.. I know politics, world news, I watch CNN, I skim the newspaper just top stay current.. Just throw a bunch of talking points into a conversation.. maybe an “Exactly” or an “Oh I totally get you” or a “That’s what I’m talking about” but it doesn’t mean I know what I’m talking about or am even paying attention.. but I’ve held many conversations. So boom, check this one off the list.
7. Concentrate hard. “I love the look a guy has on his face when he is trying tofigure something out,” one user wrote. No know-it-alls required.
this one’s hard for me.. I suffer from undiagnosed ADHD, I just know it.. My parents always told me not to expect any adderol which is a huge kick in the balls becuase I need it for concentrating and other activities. I’m like the only one that’s not medicated.. I think I’m doing a good job without it. So check this one off too. “I love the look a guy has on his face when he is trying tofigure something out,” I also quit when I get frustrated, I was helping this kid I babysit build and Lego Star Wars X-Wing yesterday and when we couldn’t figure out what we did wrong, I through it on the floor and said “Hey, screw this, kid. I’ll be in the other room setting up Sorry.. see you in a few minutes.” Not about that “If at first you don’t succeed, try try again” life.
8. Cook. One Redditor explained how watching her partner cook was a huge turn-on: “I f**king LOVE watching my boyfriend cook. I can stand there and watch him all day long. He’s bustling around, chopping veggies and putting dry rub on meats and stirring things around in a pan, all confident and sure-like. He thinks he’s just making dinner. What he doesn’t know is that by the time the meal is ready, after watching him be so competent and unself-conscious and focused on making the food, I want to rip his clothes off and have my way with him first, and eat dinner later.”
I’m a breakfast man.. which is the most important meal of the day.. and really the only meal I’d have to cook for a girl.. so check.
Things I’m great at:
– Bacon and other breakfast meats
-Pancakes (all different shapes, sizes and varieties)
But I’m also good at dry rubbing my meat, if you know what I mean
9. Use eye contact, “especially when there’s a bunch of pretty girls around.” Knowing that someone is giving you their full attention is a huge plus.
Eye contact is the most important thing in life.. how else are you supposed to make them believe there is a sincere connection. Use your peripherals.
10. Be thoughtful. One user appreciates a guy “sending a text out of the blue to say you’re thinking of me or sending a text in regards to something I said in passing.” Forwarding an article you think might interest someone, remembering a difficult anniversary or wishing someone luck at a big meeting — all small things that make a huge difference.
Thoughtful, sure.. I can play that game.
11. Hug from behind. According to one user, “It’s cute, and it makes us feel safe.” And who doesn’t like hugs in general?
I always hug from behind, no matter what.