Couple Claims The Fire That Left Them With Terrible Burns Was A Grease Fire And In No Way Was A Meth Fire
http://www.vineroulette.com/v/meth-hXQ6AV1d9wa AUBURN, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say two people were making meth when their central New York apartment caught fire, and not cooking a batch of chicken wings as they told police. Police tell the Auburn Citizen (http://bit.ly/IFOO6L ) that firefighters responded to an early morning fire in May at an Auburn apartment where a 42-year-old woman and a 44-year-old man suffered severe burns from what they claimed was a grease fire. Firefighters were suspicious and asked police to investigate. Police later found two 2-liter bottles in a wooded area near the complex with evidence of methamphetamine. The bottles were sent to a state lab where they tested positive for illegal substances. The two suspects were charged this week with manufacturing meth after being indicted by a Cayuga County grand jury.
Guys it was 100% chicken wing grease fire and 0% Meth lab fire, fact. I don’t care if they found two 2-liters with traces of meth in their backyard, totally unrelated.. and I’m pretty sure they can’t be charged with running a meth lab if it already happened. One thing I know for sure is that meth was definitely involved in one way or another because only people on meth would be cooking chicken wings early in the morning. I’ve watched enough Drugs Inc. to know that you have no concept of time when smoking the meth.. sleepless days and nights go by, dinner is breakfast, and breakfast is dinner.. These guys just spent their whole night smoking some crystal, bouncing off a few walls, planning their next high, hallucinating their balls off.. and then they looked at each other and were like “chicken wings”. That’s the story here. There’s no evidence to convict these guys. Seeya later Auburn Police Department.